BRIGHTEN YOUR SOLE
You know what sucks about regular leather shoes? They have no soul! They all come in one basic color. One color fits all is not a mantra we live by in the rainbow nation. What fun is it to wear the same shoe as everyone else? We’ll answer that for you: NO FUN AT ALL! You are unique; you are fun, you are serious, you are many things but boring you are NOT. Some days you feel like jumping in puddles, and other days you want to show your boss you mean business. Why then do your shoes come in one vanilla flavor? You know how they say you are what you wear…. Brighten your sole, and you will realize a small change goes a long way. learn more
- Veldskoen Sole: Our colored soles are made of Thermoplastic Rubber which gives your shoe added comfort and a longer life with advanced physical range. It also creates brighter colors that give your shoe their soul.
- Insole board: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet for 90% of the day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Leather Uppers: We use a full grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat producing abattoir in South Africa. None of our material is imported and all adds to the local economy in a positive way
- Laces: Our laces are 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27in the combination of the Polyester and cotton create a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
United States shipping
|Service ||Shipping cost ||Delivery Time|
|Ground ||Ground: Free for purchase over $99 ||Delivery Time: 5-10 working days with Free Shipping|
|Priority Mail ||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout ||Delivery Time: 1-3 Working Days for the Paid option|
|Service ||Shipping cost ||Delivery Time|
|Priority Mail ||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout ||Delivery Time: 10-20 working days depending on location|
|DHL ||DHL Courier contact support for quote ||Delivery Time:2-4 working days|
DHL DELIVERY: We advise customers in areas with poor national mail service to use DHL. Due to our high Volume, we can offer very competitive prices. Please email email@example.com with your address for an exact quote. DHL is speedy 2-6 working days and is international only
Shipping Terms We Ship worldwide.
Our shipments are from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). Orders placed on Friday after 1 pm, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning. The delivery timeline provided is reference only. We do not take responsibilities for any delays caused by payment authorization or delays arising due to customs clearance procedures at destinations. Please note: you are responsible for any costs incurred for customs in your home country
Our policy is simple: If they break we replace it
Return of Faulty or Damaged Shoes
All our products undergo comprehensive quality control and are checked for damage before being sent to customers. Should you receive an item that is not up to your standards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our returns portal. All return items should return to us within 30 days after receipt.
We offer a comprehensive warranty that covers virtually all parts, systems, and components of your Veldskoen for a one year from purchase, and in some cases longer. If in the unlikely case your product breaks from manufacturing default within the period you may return it for a refund, or store credit please see our full Stoke Policy for details.
to initiate a return
Your order number, Your full name, address, and postcode
All boards must be returned in the same conditions as sent. Please state that the parcel is a 'returned Item.' In the case that the damage was caused by inappropriate use of treatment of the product, no warranty or refund is provided. This also applies to damage caused by wear and tear. Upon receipt of the returned item(s) we will send back the correct item(s) to you. The shipping cost of sending incorrect/faulty & damaged item(s) will be refunded. Shipping, taxes and duties’ costs on replacing faulty or damaged item(s) will not be charged to you after the initial delivery. Slyde Handboards reserves the right to refuse returns that are sent without the Return Authorization Number and proof of postage.
Further information, please see our Returns Policy.
For queries relating to handboards, sizing, returns and exchanges, please email email@example.com.
Customer service by phone is available between 10 am and 6 pm (PST West Coast, US) from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).